CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Zachary update




Hello Friends and Family,

These past two weeks have been very eventful. After 5 days in the hospital recovering from a c-section, I was able to come home with our new son, Zachary Kyle. Zachary has been wonderful, with the exception of diaper changes and baths (he does not seem to like to be naked). He is getting better as the days go on and is getting more comfortable with the outside world. He is a GREAT eater and likes to feed all day long. I am enjoying being a mother and love staring at my little man. Every time he smiles I melt! What a cutie we have. We can’t wait to share him with you all. Kyle is enjoying being a father. The lack of sleep is a challenge for him, but he does not make any complaints. He is a great dad and helps me out a lot with the diaper changes and holding Zachary so I can rest a bit. In Kyle’s own words “He’s a cutie pie!” Zachary will be two weeks old tomorrow.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.